New item to service. We close daily at 8:00 pm. If you arrive after 7:30 pm and require service on your flat tire, there will be a $15 service fee. You can still sign your bike in for a overnight repair at the normal price.
Too busy for tune up. You can rent a bike ( loaner bike ) while yours is in the shop. There is a security deposit and you will receive a discount. Average rental is $10.00/per day. Only bikes from “our bikes section and rent and sell “are available for the loaner bike service. loaner bike
- Flat tire repair $25 + each ( PAY LESS WITH A RECYCLED TUBE save up to 30% ).
- It’s called a flat tire but it’s the inner tube that needs to be replaced.
- ( Flat tires are the only repair that is given a time guarantee) We do them ASAP.
- Minimum charge for most services is $20 / The exceptions are : installing lights, locks, bell, kick stands etc.
- The most popular procedure is a basic tune up 4 procedures $60 ( ie; 2 brakes,2 gears )
- The Super tune is when your bike has more than 4 procedures. $95 ( ie 2 brakes, 2 gears, 2 flat tires, bent wheel etc.)
- Bottom bracket repack $55 ( If all goes well ) If you neglect this maintenance the price cost up.
- Rear wheel truing $30 plus replacement spokes. ( $1/$2 )
- Front wheel truing $25 plus replacement spokes. ( $1/$2 )
- Wheel building $55 plus cost of materials
- Head set repack $40
- Assemble bike (bike in box) new $60 ( most bikes)
- Pack bike (bike in box) for transportation $60( most bikes)
- Cut lock on street. $40/ power source needed.
- “People Tool Box” no charge. Basic tools in our store for you to use.
- Air pump, no charge. If you need help please ask.
- tool use starts at $2.00/each
- The ” Big Clean ” starts at $25. The main focus is your chain and gear, but we clean the whole bike.
- ( We clean your chain and gear )
- Clean rear derailleur + $10
- Clean front derailleur +$ 10
- Clean crank +$15
- Complete big Clean is $60
- We also clean the bike frame. ( everything will look nice )
- NEW- Welding repairs for steel frames only . minimum charge $35 .
- NEW; E-bike rates. Minimum charge $25 ( eg ,Brake adjust )
- Front flat tire $25 ( if it’s a regulars bicycle wheel )
- Rear flat tire $45
- Fat tire 20″ $50
- Fat tires 26″ $60
- Pick- up” for our customers who are too busy to make it to our shop, we can pick up. $20 ( downtown Toronto )
- ” Drop ” Too busy to pick up the bike . We can deliver it too your residence. $20 ( downtown Toronto )
In order to give you the best service we can, please fill out the form below. The more information, the better. You can indicate when you would like to drop off the bike. IF YOU REQUIRE A PICK UP , put your address and cel number on the form below. I will confirm your request as soon as possible. ( IF YOU GET AN ERROR MESSAGE DON’T WORRY ) It may take an hour to respond to your request. You will not lose your place in line.
- All repair quotes are done face to face. We will not quote repairs on line or via phone or text.